Sunday, December 25, 2005

Happy Hanukkah

So at sundown Hanukkah started. Marx called to wish me a Merry Christmas, which I know he did to annoy me because after he sent me a Christmas card last year I sat him down and made it clear that I was Jewish. Oh well, he is a protestant anyway so he will probably kill himself soon and then who will be laughing? Hahaha!

I spent the day with my family. Mom made her famous potato latkes and as usual they were v. v. good and I ate far too many. It wouldn't have been so bad except that I was supposed to be lighting the menorah tonight and let out such a huge belch while I was doing it that I actually blew out the candle and had to light it again. Oops! My parents were annoyed at first but then we all saw the funny side of it and had a good laugh. LoL>

Okay, so now I have to go to sleep, it is late and tomorrow I am going to help mom with grocery shopping. I don't know why she wants me to help, she carries groceries home by herself every week! She is so annoying sometimes!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jean-Jaques said...

Get to the sociology!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Emile said...

I'm sorry, I started my 'blog' as a place to talk about other stuff. If you are interested in sociology I have written many books on the topic that you can look up. Suicide: A Study in Sociology actually has the word sociology in the title if that helps. But I would stay away from any of Max Weber's alleged sociology books, as they are rubbish.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you really care about Marx's none-to-subtle gibes? It was my understanding that you were a non-practicing jew - I think I'd be a little upset if I found out that was all a facade...

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home